Update: UCSI Announces the scholarship grab for 2016. The Eligibility criteria, application procedure or other links on this page are still valid. Rest assured, you should need to consider the other variables i.e. submission deadlines, amount of scholarships, etc.
UCSI University is offering scholarships worth RM 18 Million ($ 5.4 million) to International and Local students for the intake sessions of Jan/Apr/May 2015. There are two major divisions of these scholarships:
i) Need based / Deserving scholarships
ii) Sports based scholarships.
The title will be awarded to the students from foundation to postgraduate level. There will be no such separate treatment to the race, religion, creed,etc. UCSI University claims this award to be an opening door for every student, for every course (offered by UCSI), any level and anywhere.
The huge amount of scholarships is grouped in six divisions:
- TAN SRI Ahmad Razali Merit Scholarship Award
- UCSI University Trust Scholarship
- UCSI University Trust A-Level Scholarship
- UCSI University Trust Pre-U Scholarships
- UCSI University Trust Sports Bursary
- UCSI University Trust Graduate Fellowship
Each group sets its own criteria of Full/Partial waiver, accommodation, books, laptops and other allowances or grants. The first five divisions are allocated especially for the Malaysian students only, whereas international students can apply against (USCI University Trust Graduate Fellowship).
For each scholarship award:
- Applicant(s) must meet the minimum educational qualification with at least 2nd upper class and grades.
- Applicant(s) must be a scholar perusing the full time studies.
- Applicant(s) must have the corresponding entitlements for the sports based scholarships.
Students need to get the application form. Can be downloaded from the provider’s website or use Online Submission Form to submit the application directly.
Need to fill up the form or prepare a file of the following documents:
- Educational testimonials
- Fresh Photographs
- Passport/ National ID Cards
Need to send out your file to the USCI University scholarship authorities.
Now if you come up with a file of soft copies, use the following address:
If you’ve your file in hard copies, use the following address:UCSI University Trust
UCSI University KL Campus (North Wing)
Jalan Choo Lip Kung, Taman Taynton View,
56000, Kuala Lumpur
Now sat down and wait for your call of an interview. Shortlisted student will be informed via email or SMS.
January 2015 intake: December 31, 2014
April/May 2015 intake: April 04, 2015
January 2015 intake: Nov 14, 2014/Nov 28, 2014
April 2015 intake: Mar 27, 2015
May 2015 intake: Mar 6, 2015