Study abroad quotes do a pretty good job of inspiring us to study abroad.
Well, yes. I guess the inspirational quotes about studying abroad are nothing but positive words.
The words that actually help in determining thinking parameters towards our studying abroad.
Inspirational Study Abroad Quotes and Sayings
Alright, here's a deal.
Actually, our thoughts reflect in our actions. And the actions then determine the results in achieving our goals.
And in this post, you're going to find the list of best motivational study abroad quotes I've compiled for you.
These are my favorite inspirational study abroad quotes:
1. “Not all classrooms have four walls.” -Anonymous
2. “Travel is still the most intense mode of learning.” -Kevin Kelly
3. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” -Saint Augustine
4. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” -Neale Donald Walsch
5. “Nothing adventured, nothing attained.” -Peter McWilliams
6. “To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.” -Elizabeth Gilbert
7. “Life's not meant to be lived in one place.” -Anonymous
8. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” -Susan Sontag
9. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” -Mark Twain
“Study Abroad Motivation Quotes”
10. “And then I realized adventure was the best way to learn.” -Anonymous
11. “Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God.” -Kurt Vonnegut
12. “Change your language and you change your thoughts.” -Karl Albrecht
13. “If travelling were free, you'd probably never see me again.” -Anonymous
14. “It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.” -Jo Andrews
15. “Live the life that people write novels about.” -Paul Theroux
16. “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it's going to be.” -Chuck Thompson
Top Fine Quotes on Traveling and studying abroad
If you have a teeny weeny wish to study abroad and are still in your decision-making process.
Enjoy reading these wonderful words AKA study abroad quotes.
They'll talk to you.
They'll answer many of your questions, clear any of your doubts.
And encourage you if you are feeling nervous, unsure, or shy about making a decision.
17. “The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask.” -Jeff Johnson
18. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction.” -Anonymous
19. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” -Anonymous
20. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” -Lovelle Drachman
“Famous Quotes About Studying Abroad”
21. “Coming back is not the same as never leaving.” -Terry Pratchett
22. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “I would rather own a little and see the world, than own the world and see a little.” -Alexander Sattler
“Study Abroad Sayings That Are A Whole New Level”
24. “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” -Mary Anne Radmacher
25. “It is better to travel well than to arrive.” -Buddha
26. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” -Buddha
27. “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” -Benjamin Disraeli
28. “Oh, the places you’ll go.” -Dr. Seuss
29. “Not all those who wander are lost.” -J.R.R. Tolkien
30. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” -Dalai Lama
“To Understand the Value of Student Exchange Programs”
31. “No one who has lived through the second half of the 20th century could possibly be blind to the enormous impact of exchange programs on the future of countries.” -Bill Clinton
32. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” -Henry Miller
33. “The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life.” -Agnes Repplier
Quotes About Study Abroad by Famous People in the World
These study abroad quotes are either the actual life experiences of famous people. True feelings of students who studied abroad.
Or sayings from the well-known writers, leaders, travelers, and researchers about studying abroad.
34. “So we know that it’s not enough for us to simply encourage more people to study abroad. We also need to make sure that they can actually afford it.” -Michelle Obama
35. “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” -John Muir
36. “Adventure is worthwhile.” -Aesop
37. “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” -Freya Stark
38. “My heart was made to travel this world.” -Anonymous
39. “Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become common ground and a common bond and we cease to be alone.” -Wendell Berry
Most Popular Quotes About Studying Abroad
studying abroad opens many new doors for an individual. i.e. from making beautiful memories to learning new languages.
..from enjoying cultural diversity to developing new habits. All that while completing your degree on time.
And still have a lot of time to do so many other things you wanna do in your single life.
40. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” -Seneca
41. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.” -Robert Frost
42. “Traveling — it leaves you speechless then turns you into a storyteller.” -Ibn Battuta
43. “This entire world is home. Staying in one city your whole life would be like never leaving the bedroom.” -Anonymous
44. “Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.” -Paolo Coelho
45. “Life's not meant to be lived in one place.” -Anonymous
46. “Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.” -Paul Theroux
47. “You can never understand one language until you understand at least two.” -Geoffrey Willans
48. “Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.” -Peter Hoeg
49. “You don't have to be rich to travel well.” -Eugene Fodor
50. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” -Gustave Flaubert
51. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” -Nelson Mandela
This is it for now.
Thanks for having a good look at my list of favorite motivational study abroad quotes.
Hope you'll find these inspirational words helpful in boosting your courage towards your study abroad goals.
You can share your favorite ones of them on Twitter and Facebook. Or send to your family or friends who need a little encouragement.
Why Not Share Your Favorite Motivational Quotes in the Comments
I'd love to hear your best inspirational study abroad quotes or sayings.
Please leave a comment with your best picks.